A report published by the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) in the Journal of Food Science shows that certain types of vinegar could actually offer significant health benefits.
Huffington Post Canada reported yesterday that Vinegar May Be The Next Big Superfood - though this is not yet confirmed. They also referenced a wikiHow article in their slideshow about the 13 Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. We decided to take it one step further and show you How To Vinegar, as we know of it today!
How to Make Vinegar:
1. Make Your Own Vinegar.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar.
3. Flavored Vinegars.
How to Clean with Vinegar:
1. Use for Household Cleaning (4 Methods).
2. Clean a Coffee Maker. Or Clean a Keurig (Method 2).
3. Remove Mold and Mildew (Step 2). Or Kill Black Mold (Method 5.3).
4. Clean a Shower. Or Wash Your Shower Liner.
5. Clean Stainless Steel Refrigerators (Method 2.2).
6. Clean Garbage Disposal.
7. Clean Metals: Copper, Brass, Nickel Plating, Aluminum, and Chrome.
8. Clean Crystal.
How to Fix with Vinegar:
1. Remove Rust from Metal. Or Clean Mild Corrosion from Alkaline Batteries.
2. Clear a Clogged Drain.
3. For prettier Poached Eggs.
How to Use Vinegar for Fabrics:
1. Add to Laundry to preserve colors. If applied during specific cycles, it can also act as a fabric softener, lint deterrent, and allergy reducer!
2. Remove Yellow Arm Pit Stains.
3. Prevent Jeans from Fading in the Wash (Step 7).
4. Clean Suede (Step 5).
5. Clean Silk.
6. Clean Rugs.
How to Clean Your Mouth-hold Items:
1. Clean Your Retainer.
2. Clean Dentures.
How to Use Vinegar with Hair:
1. Make Your Hair Silky and Shiny.
2. Treat Head Lice.
How to Use Vinegar with Dogs:
1. Make a Natural Flea and Tick Remedy.
2. Keep your dog healthy and remove fleas.
3. Remove unpleasant odors from your dog (Method 1.4).
4. Keep Dogs off the Lawn (Step 2).
How to Improve Health with Vinegar:
1. Use for Psoriasis (4 Methods).
2. Dissolve Kidney Stones (Step 3).
3. Cure Toenail Fungus.
4. Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally (Method 2.5).
How to Get Rid of Additional Pests with Vinegar:
1. Make a Spider Repellant (Step 6).
2. Kill Ants Without Pesticides.
3. Get Rid of Flies in the House (Method 3).
4. Get Rid of Pantry Moths.